Saturday, July 3, 2010

Friendship




Since this weekend is 4th of July and there is a lot of decorating and cooking to be done, here is a quick post of some easy cards I made.
Here is a picture of two sets of cards I made for friends. The reason why I made two sets was because I used two different punches and this card was quick to make. I cased this card from Heather Nichols, one of the designers from Papertrey Ink. I made multiples using all the different sentiments to change it up.
Here is a picture of what I used:


List of items needed: Papertrey's Ink "Green Thumb" stamp set, dark green, light green, white, and kraft cardstock, Stampin up White Craft ink pad, Stampin Up Mellow Moss ink pad, Papertrey's True Black ink pad, light green ribbon, green buttons, Martha's Stewart's lattice and doily lace punch, and hemp cord.

The card measures A6, which is 4 1/2 x 6 1/4.
Okay, here is a question for those of you reading this post. Do you prefer me taking a picture of all the items I used or is the picture of the card is enough? Let me know what you think. It does take time to find everything and put it in my basket but if you prefer the visual I'll keep doing it. First person to answer please attach your email addr to your comment. Thanx : )

No comments:

Post a Comment