Thursday, October 25, 2012

MTME

Sorry I have not been able to post much. Life has been hectic around here. We have lots going on and not enough hours in the day to get everything done on the to do list. We have Halloween coming with lots of parties, a bridal shower for my husbands's niece, Diana, both kiddos have birthdays in November, then comes Thanksgiving and the Christmas frenzy begins. I promise to post all of the acivities going on in the house. I am already mentally tired but I already have Christmas on my mind too so I decided to make a Christmas card. I used the Mr. Claus digital stamp, isn't he adorable, and the Tis the Season paper pack which I need to mention in only $1.00. Mr.Claus digital stamp only costs $3.00 so for little investment you can create some really cute cards. I printed the paper, made the card, paper pieced and colored  Mr. Claus and added flock to his santa suit. You will see more of him this holiday season  he is cute for tags and adding on to boxes as decor. Well I will leave you with our Halloween pictures from a party last weekend. Please play along with the MTME design team I look forward to I seeing your creations and interpretation of the sketch here.
 P.S. yes my third grade, eight year old daughter is as tall as I am it is sad but true. Have a great day ladies.

1 comment:

  1. This Christmas card is so adorable! I love the dimension you added. Great job.

    ReplyDelete