Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sorry I have been MIA but school is rapidly ending here in South Fla and there is lots to do. I will attempt to be a better blogger and post more projects with end of school teachers gifts and Father's day around the corner I should have some stuff to share. Vanessa also has some quilting projects in the works. My sister will verify I am usually a day late or a dollar short so I will explain what happened.
The project I wanted to share with you is the project I intended to post for PTI blog hop but since I got the days all mixed up I missed it completely. The challenge was to create something with tissue paper and I made a Mother's Day card which I am going to mass produce again for Birthday cards. The flower and ruffled border were made out of tissue paper and then sprayed with my homemade glimmer mist. It is really pretty and shimmery in person. I hope you enjoyed my card all the deets are below.

Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia, Everday Blessings; Nestabilties labels 1; Brown card base, green cardstock, rhinestones Micheals; tissue paper; Designer paper: Kay and Company; Martha Stewart Cornice punch; SU chocolate chip ink

No comments:

Post a Comment