Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mission Organization



Sorry it has been a while but with school underway I feel like my head is spinning! Between driving to two school (I have one in middle school and the other in elementary), afterschool practices (baseball and dance), I barely have time to breathe let alone sit down and be crafty. So last night I decided that I had to organize my life so I can get back to doing what I love.

I went to this great blog called eighteen25 and the mom on this blog had a wonderful and cute way to organize myself for the week. She gives this awesome template that you see in the picture frame. I printed it on cardstock that matches the scrapbooking paper I put behind it. I sponged it a bit with different ink pads to give it a vintage feel. I matched the colors to my kitchen because I love fall colors and my house is filled with rusty reds, greens, browns (you get the picture.)
I got the frame from Walmart for $4. What a steal and I got a fine tip overhead projection marker that wipes right off the frame with water and the kids can't take it off by just wiping it with their fingers. (HA HA Mom's little secret.) If you use a dry-erase marker curious children like my son will erase your entire month in one second. That's tragic. This ideas is great because I'll only shop for the food I need for the week and just get what I need and I hate thinking about what to cook and if I already know ahead of time cooking can be done in a snap. I still have to fill my calendar but I just wanted to share this great organizational but classy tool for your home. Hey and its eco-friendly. I'm not wasting paper: just write, wipe and use again. Here is where you can get the template. Let me know what you think. I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment