Sunday, January 15, 2012

Part 2 of the Jane Austen Inspired Cards

The next card was made by Patti, my sister's sister-in-law. I absolutely love this card because it is so elegant for a wedding. The entire card was made with nestabilities, a cuttlebug embossing folder and pearls. What do you think about this one? I bet you wish you were at our party!!! A little wine, some paper and some stamps and the creative juices just start to flow out of our fingers.



Don't you just love that veil? I fell in love with that little touch on the card. I love the versatility of this stamp. You can make a wedding, birthday, and a hello friend card. Hey for all you card makers out there, what other type of card can we make using this stamp? Leave a comment if you have a different idea. We would love to hear from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment