Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation Time!

Yes, it's that wonderful time of the year when students move on and/or graduate. Although classes are done here in the south, I know my nieces in the north are still in school until the end of June. So here is one of the cards I made for those graduates out there.

My sister found the most inexpensive stamps at the store. I could not believe she found a bunch of stamp sets for $1. Yes ladies you heard me ONE DOLLAR. Here is a picture of the stamp set I used to make this card. What a great find don't you think?


You know I had to create with our fortunate find. First, I used the All Night Media Stamp Art Template of the clouds and sponged the clouds using Stampin' Up Bliss Blue onto the white cardstock. I have not used the cloud template in years!!


">


Being frugal, I used left-over blue patterned paper across the middle. Then, cut an oval and a circle shape from my nesties to make the center. I used a background stamp (Martha Stewart) to add pink (Stampin Up Pretty in Pink) since it's a graduation card for a girl. Then kept with my sky motif using the stars and butterfly to bling it up a bit. Tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment