Monday, June 28, 2010

4th of July



Hi ladies with the 4th of July just around the corner I thought I would post the cards I made. For the base of all the cards I used DCWV cardstock pack and designer paper pack called The Summer Stack. The base of the card is off white and I embossed
the baby blue and navy blue paper with my Cuttlebug stars embossing folder. I cut a strip of the designer paper to add where the two embossed papers meet. For the first card I used my PTI Vintage Picnic stamp set and colored it in with my Stamping Up and Prismacolor Markers I cut it out with my Labels 1 nestabilities and embossed the edges.I love this stamp set!!!



For this card I used my Joanne's dollar bin stamp Yankee Doodle Dandy and just colored it in with the same markers as above and cut it out with my square nestabilites.



For my final card I used my Hampton Arts Stamp..I got this stamp when everyone on splitcoast was buying the unmounted stamps in a box from Steve Hampton on ebay. I can't tell you what a great buy those stamps were. I colored the stripes on this one with my red SU marker and cut with my square nestabilities.Well ladies I am hoping to have some time to make some pies for the 4th of July but with the kids home and work we will see what time permits. I'd rather stamp than cook but also Eclipse opens this week and I need to make time for that too. Tell me what you think of the cards or should we just hang up and give up on the blogging world....Next I will have some masculine cards which is an area I struggle with.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment