Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation Time


Well here is another graduation card for you ladies. I made this for my husband's nephew who was graduating from High School this year. I can't believe how the time flies. This card was made using our great Big Lots find of $1 clear stamps my sister mentioned on an ealier post. I had to buy them because they were such a steal. The Argyle paper was another $1.00 find from Tuesday Morning it was paper from Making Memories. I just loved how masculine it looked and since argyle seems to be so "in" with the card making and scrapbook world. The diecut with the sentiment is from my favorite company Papertrey Ink. The sentiments are from different stamps sets just all placed together on one clear block. Well have a great day. Hopefully in the next couple of days we will be able to post more since my sister and I have some up-coming crafty days planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment