Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Birthday Bella



I don't know about you girls but I just love my stamping bella stamps...Those skinny little stylish gals. Anyway here is a birthday card using one of my bellas. I colored her with my Prismacolor Markers which I am still learning to use, so I am open to any tips you may have. I know copics are easier to use but I cannot justify that cost for a marker when there are so many other things on my wish list. I made a A2 size card out of white cardstock and used brown cardstock from Michaels for my mats on everything. The green cardstock is also from Michaels and was embossed with my Cuttlebug embossing folder swiss dots. The designer paper is from Basic Grey Ambosia, I just love their paper!!!! I purchased about 6 of their 6x6 notebooks when frugalities.com had their sale so you will see more of their paper in the near future. I just checked USPS and my package should arrive today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment