Friday, July 16, 2010

Flowers and Jane Austen Continued



Here is part two of my Jane Austin inspiration. Here is the same type of card I made yesterday but changed it up to be pink. Again I used K & Co paper called Classic Margo with a dark green base. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the flowers from my Lockhart stamp called "Rose of Sharon." Is there anyone out there using Prismacolor pencils? Let me know, I am very interested to see how many people use colored pencils and oppose to markers. Are you interested in knowing which colors I used? Yes you say, okay, here it is:

For the flower I used: PC928 Blush Pink as the base color then I used PC995 Mulberry in the center of the flower. All the other colors I used are on yesterday's blog for the leaves and basket. Don't forget your odorless paint thinner to blend the colors nicely.

Have any of you read any Jane Austen books? Who is your female favorite character? There are so many distinct female characters in each book. On the right side of our blog you can take a quiz to see which female heroine you are. Did it match with your favorite character?

No comments:

Post a Comment