Saturday, July 10, 2010

On My Couch



I thought I would share with you a card I made with one of my favorite stamp sets from PTI on my couch.
1. The base of the card is black cardstock from michael's cut to be an A2 card.
2. The mat is from Basic Grey Ambrosia one of my favorites they made. Just seems to
fit my card style.
3. Cut out Nestablities Labels 1 on black cardstock and outlined the inside the
die with a white gel pen to make with frame around it
4. The sentiment was stamped on the bottom of this piece of cardstock also from
on my couch.
5. I cut a circle with my nestabilties and embossed with my cuttlebug embossing
folder.
6. Stamped my couch on making memories paper I got at Big Lots and adhered to the
card.

I hope you like it. If I don't post alot in the next week I will be at Disney but my sister will continue to post so just check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment