Friday, July 2, 2010



Ok ladies another masculine card. I have a few male birthday's coming up in the near future. I used green cardstock from Micheals I think it was bazzill . The designer paper that is a map is from a Kay and Company mat stack. The tag, paper clip and stamp were all from Making Memories Vintage finds kits and Passport kit. The Happy birthday sentiment is stamped in SU chocolate chip but is a PTI stamp. The compass that I stamped in PTI's Avocado ink is also from my Steve Hampton Ebay buy. I told you I got my money's worth from that purchase. Around the compass I stamped my PTI Vintage Labels stamp then cut it out with my Labels 1 nestabilities. Then I took a one inch strip of card stock and wrapped twine around it and added 2 buttons from my stash and voila I have a birthday card for my brother in law....Hope ypu liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment