Thursday, July 22, 2010
Since the weekend is approaching and we all like to shop a little on the weekend :)
I thought I would share my card with shopping Bella but before we get to my card I think we are starting to approach 500 hits on our blog and when we do we will post some blog candy....so keep posted on the deets and photos for that....
On to the card:
1. A2 base is made from Michaels Kraft cardstock
2. stamped the image on white cardstock and colored with prismacolor markers
3. the designer papers were just from old, old, old scraps I found in a folder in the house
4. I cut the circles of scraps with different size circle nestabilities and the bella image with an oval and orange scrap cardstock as the mat.
5. The strips on the bottom were also in the scrap pile.
From a bunch of scraps a quick and cute card. Well keep checking back here we are working on some projects to post this weekend since we will be indoors with the storm Bonnie approaching South Florida this weekend. Pray we don't lose power or flood. Be back soon, Yvette