Monday, July 12, 2010



I wanted a simple card I could easily mass produce. I was running low and needed to just have some quick cards on hand....PTI to the rescue. Last year my sister, sister in law and I went to CHA in Orlando Fla and purchased enough PTI product to qualify for their free stamp set called "Floral Fusion" I must tell you this stamp set has been loved...

I took kraft card stock and made an A2 size card.
The green paper is from Making Memories I just cut strips of it to put on the cards.
I took some cream color cardstock and stamped the stems in SU mellow moss and
the flowers in a lilac stamp pad I have of Anna Griffin ink.
The sentiment is also from the floral fusion set stamped in SU Chocolate chip and the dots on the flowers are also Chocolate chip marker.
I grabbed buttons out of my stash and added Michaels rhinestones to them and the flowers. Voila in about 30 minutes I have about 20 cards made all for different
occasions by changing the sentiments.

Here is a close up of the card:


I hope you liked my card!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment