Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Get Well



Lately we have had a few sickies in the group so I have needed some get well cards.
I used my Lockhart stamp for this task and colored it with my prismacolor and SU markers. I know they would have blended better with Copics but right now they just cost too much and I WANT so many other things.

I cut it out with my Oval nestabilities and embossed.
The base of the card is Kraft cardstock with a blue mat from Michaels bazzill cardstock
The gingham paper is from Kay and Co and the plaid I could not find a name on the paper so I dont know who makes it.
The orange ribbon is from the dollar spot at Target and the buttons are from my stash
The get well sentiment is a PTI stamp stamped in SU Chocolate chip. The tag I just cut by hand since I didnt have anything that size.
I dont need Copics!!! I dont need Copics !!!
I hope you liked my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment